It is our pleasure to inform you that the 20th International Exhibition and Conferences BALTEXPO 2019 will be held 09-11 September 2019, in Gdańsk, Poland.
BALTEXPO is the biggest and the oldest event in Poland among economic events related to broadly understood maritime economy: shipbuilding industry and its related parties, ports and logistics associated to the use of the maritime and inland waterways transportation and the security of coasts, ports and navigation.
Why it is worth to be at BALTEXPO and do business in Poland?
In connection with the new Polish economic development program, special emphasis is placed on the development of maritime industries, shipbuilding, offshore - extraction of oil and gas from under the seabed, the development of ports and port services as well as energy security in the maritime dimension. Exhibition and Conference is an excellent place to exchange views and establish economic relations aimed at economic cooperation between the countries.
BALTEXPO International Exhibition and Conference is the biggest and the oldest networking event in Poland, among economic events related to broadly understood maritime economy: shipbuilding industry and its related parties, ports and logistics associated to the use of the maritime and inland waterways transportation and the security of coasts, ports and navigation. The nearest BALTEXPO will be held on 09-11 September 2019.
BALTEXPO gathers approx. 300 companies and over 4000 visitors from 14 countries (2015), with the exhibition space up to 12.000 sq. m.
BALTEXPO 2017 subject matter:
- Shipbuilding industry
- Port and maritime industry infrastructure
- Logistics in the maritime transport
- Sea and coastal navigation
- Inland navigation and water management
- Safety and security of ports and shipping
- Environment protection
- Education and crewing
The most interesting accompanying events held under BALTEXPO 2017:
- Opening Debate "Transnational Synergies in Development of Maritime Industries" organized by the Ministry of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation with the top rank keynote speakers: H.E. Marek Gróbarczyk, Minister of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation; H.E. Jassim Saif Ahmed Al-Sulaiti, Minister of Transport and Communication of the State of Qatar; Ms Anna Moskwa, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation; Mr Victor Dovgan, Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine for European Integration; H.E. Peter S. Gontha, Ambassador of Indonesia and H.E. Karsten Klepsvik, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Norway.
- Centre for Innovation and Advanced Technologies - part of the BALTEXPO fair which provides an opportunity to present the latest solutions, products, offers of cooperation, potential and achievements in condensed form, an encouragement to visit the stand, located in the space available for all participants
- Conferences and seminars on infrastructure and logistics based on the use of seaports, including intermodal transport, the role of transport corridors TEN-T in the development of the maritime economy, building infrastructure for the development of logistics and maritime industries.
- Internships and Career Zone - source of information for people seeking employment in many branches of the maritime economy and its complementary industries as well as the opportunities for improvement of professional qualifications on all levels of the expertise from experienced employees to students and graduates.
- Nordic & Central Europe Maritime Ties - Business Mixer - networking meeting of the most senior representatives of the maritime business community of Northern and Central European countries. Zone for discussion on existing and possible forms of cooperation between entrepreneurs.